Enochs High School PowerPoint Presentation
Altius Volans - Soaring Higher
Enochs High School
At James C. Enochs High School, we envision a learning community that challenges and nurtures students by fostering a sense of shared mission and engaging them in a rigorous, coherent, standards-based curriculum.
Our vision demands that we provide innovative instruction by accomplished practitioners whose commitment to learning and student achievement encourages students to become technologically adept, lifelong learners able to think independently and solve complex problems.
Our vision presupposes a community in which academics, athletics, student activities, and the arts contribute to student success.
Our vision is rooted in the belief that staff and students alike must embrace the diversity of an increasingly complex world, foster mutual respect, and create a secure environment that supports student success.
Principal's Mission Statement
Provide administrative leadership and support:
- That promotes academic excellence,
- To ensure that students have access to a rigorous and relevant curriculum in which they enjoy learning from creative teachers that have a passion for teaching and are dedicated to the students,
- For a safe school where students feel connected and have a sense of belonging,
- Where parents feel welcome and are encouraged to be involved in their student’s education,
- Providing opportunities for students to find their niche and flourish as individuals in academics, athletics, arts, and leadership.